Tuesday, January 18, 2011

No Taboo Forced Sissy Slut Phonesex with Bratty Coed Sarah

oh boy, am I having fun making all these little sissy sluts do the nastiest things in my no taboo phonesex calls. these guys just lose it when it I tell them about my nasty adventures with anonymous sex, they can't believe a sweet little coed like me can be so devious and know about so much taboo kinky phonesex shit. I warned you guys, don't let the giggle fool ya, I have been through a lot and done a lot of wonderfully nasty perved out stuff even though I'm young and I can't wait to tell you all about it in our anything goes phone sex calls. I've got so many nasty secrets, trust me, you're gonna wanna hear all about them.
           I have been having the nastiest CBT, sadistic humiliation fantasies I want to try out on you no taboo pervs. Like having my hot boyfriends piss in your drink and giggling as I watch you drink it, then tying up your cock with your sissy panties for some CBT phonesex action while you watch my hot young boyfriend fuck me in every way possible and you beg me to lick his cum up off floor, not like I'd let you lick it off my face, you're not that lucky! but I'd love to hear you beg for it! Wow, I'm being especially nasty rather than sweet today, better give me a call and see how nasty our no taboo phonesex can get.
XXXOOO
Sarah

1-888-662-6482 $1.99/min billed as DBMG Technologies
AIM and Yahoo: Swtandnastysarah