Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sarah

 Hi there, I'm Sarah! I'm so giddy I just started taking taboo phone sex calls. I just went to a wild new club with all my girlfriends this weekend and I can't wait to talk to you about all the new fetishes I'm learning about so I can use them in our fetish phone sex calls. I had an especially interesting experience with my brand new strap-on and a wild new girlfriend of mine. She's quite the domme and is telling me all about the ins and outs of CBT and how to really train a little sissy slut. I can't wait to tell you all about it on our nasty phonesex calls. and remember I'm new to this phonesex fun, so try and share all your wild fetishes and nasty taboo phonesex roleplays with me, I can't wait to learn mmmmmmmm. (Don't know how I'm going to find time for schoolwork with all this extra fun homework!!!!)
xo
Sarah


1-888-662-6482 $1.99/min billed as DBMG Technologies
AIM and Yahoo: Swtandnastysarah