Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Strap-on Phone Sex with Sissy Panty Boys

wow. I've been busy with all these dirty cheap phonesex calls and stayin up all night workin on my design projects for school, I barely have time to go out and get into serious trouble with my girlfriends (and my new strap-on!). but you taboo pervs are keeping me so busy and turned on I don't mind so much. Just did the nastiest forced strap-on roleplay with a dirty boy I dressed in panties and made my bitch,  then it turned into an erotic snuff phonesex fantasy. So crazy and hot! I love making my little sissy sluts lick their own cum up off the floor after I humilate them by spanking their sissy bottoms black and blue. Anyways, I need to get back to making sketches of my fetish fashions so I can finish that project and go out and get into some trouble with my girlfriends...that I can tell you all about!
I love taking your no taboo fantasies to the limit so call me and let's see how nasty we can get!

AIM and Yahoo: swtandnastysarah

call 1-888-662-6482 and ask for coed sweetie sarah for some no limits phonesex fun!